Valpo Chamber Gift Certificates are simple to order and make a wonderful, flexible gift for birthday celebrations, holidays, giving thanks, welcome to the community and employee appreciation.
Chamber gift certificates are redeemable at over 100 participating chamber member merchants. Grocery stores, clothing, restaurants, entertainment, flowers, photography and more! View gift certificate participants in blue box at right.
How to Purchase
Purchase a gift certificate at the chamber office, by telephone (219) 462-1105 or download the order form (PDF) and fax it to (219) 462-5710. All major credit cards, checks and cash accepted.
Facts About Valpo Chamber Gift Certificates
- More than 8,200 gift certificates sold in 2015
- Gross redemption valued at more than $165,000 in 2015
- Each certificate is personalized at the buyer's request
- Certificates can be purchased in any denomination
- It's the perfect gift! The recipient has a choice of over 140 places in Valparaiso to use their certificate... Retail, shopping, car repair, entertainment, dining...Dollars stay in Valparaiso!
Participation is Smart Marketing
The Chamber advertises the program on the Chamber website, community web site and in Chamber publications. Your business name is promoted on every certificate. A special icon is used in the Chamber Directory and Community Resource Guide, next to the member's name, clearly identifying them as a participating member.
Simple and Cost-Effective
- No paperwork, just mail the redeemed certificate to the Chamber. We reimburse you 95% of the face value, in a timely manner. The Chamber keeps 5% to cover supplies, administrative costs and promotions.
- One-year expiration date encourages redemption
- Many members believe this program alone covers the cost of Valpo Chamber membership!
How It Works
- Valpo Chamber Gift Certificate is purchased from the Chamber office
- Recipient redeems Gift Certificate using entire amount (no change need be given) to purchase goods or services, choosing from one of the 100+ Valparaiso participating businesses listed on the face of the gift certificate
- Participating business signs gift certificate acknowledging redemption
- Participating business turns in the gift certificate to the Chamber office (via mail or in person) and, within two (2) weeks of receiving redeemed certificates, the Chamber will issue a reimbursement check for ninety-five percent (95%) of the face value of each redeemed Gift Certificate.
WANT YOUR BUSINESS TO PARTICIPATE?
Download the Gift Certificate Program Agreement and email, fax, or mail it in! It's that easy!