Current Job Openings
We have opened up our Job Postings page to any business in and around Valparaiso. We will update the list as we are notified of new openings. If you are a business that is currently hiring, please CLICK HERE to send job information to be updated. Thank you.
weekends. Email email@example.com to find out more.
1st SOURCE BANK
Founded in 1863 in South Bend, Indiana, 1st Source Bank has offered clients a convenient and friendly way to bank for over 155 years. At 1st Source, we listen to our clients, understand their needs and always keep their best interests in mind.
1st Source Bank remains the largest locally controlled financial institution headquartered in the northern Indiana-southwestern Michigan area. We operate banking centers across our region, boast 1st Source Bank Specialty Finance Group locations nationwide, as well as several Wealth Advisory Services locations and 1st Source Insurance offices.
We deliver a comprehensive range of banking services along with highly personalized attention to our clients, both individuals and businesses. Our mission is to help our clients achieve security, build wealth and realize their dreams.
Additionally, for over 155 years, 1st Source Bank has been giving back to our communities to actively help build good places to live, work and raise our families. This service to our community is one of our principal values and has defined who we are and how we do business.
Visit www.1stsource.com/careers to view current openings.
LORI K BATH
Lori K Bath is looking to hire a Lead Carpenter!
Pay: $22-$30 (based on experience)
- 401K Matching
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
5 years experience as a trim carpenter required
Responsibilities will include:
-Tile install, drywall and paint work and installation of vanities and wall accessories.
-Adhere to all installation standards and procedures while doing installations and providing services
-Maintain a pleasant and professional attitude at all times when dealing with customers
-Respect customers’ property and leave the work areas clean
-Always wear our uniform on the job, observing rules of good grooming and hygiene.
-Ability to lift and/or push and/or pull up to 100 pounds
-Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
-Be detail oriented
-5 years experience as a trim carpenter required
-Valid drivers license and reliable vehicle WITH tools
-Must submit and pass a background check
-Good attitude with ability to motivate team
Lori K Bath is the fastest growing bathroom remodeling company in Northwest Indiana! We are a family owned and family operated with our headquarters in Valparaiso. At Lori K Bath people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference.. From the homeowners we support to the staff at our company, we strive for the best opportunities at heart. We are driven by the hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and what they do.
Our company has a 5 star reputation on Google, Facebook, Yelp and Home Advisor because we provide quality products & Installations. We are looking for the right person to help us grow. It is of severe importance to maintain the quality of installation for our reputation.
The right candidate is someone who takes pride in their work and cares about the quality they put out. You must have a strong work ethic and pay close attention to detail.
Please call the Office AFTER you’ve applied to set up an interview 219-203-1777.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Salary: $22.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have reliable transportation ?
- Construction: 1 year (Required)
- Driver (Required)
Abonmarche is a team of professionals who are passionate about helping others-- with client service at the core of everything we do. We are a practice of people who are passionate about engineering, architecture, surveying, planning, landscape architecture, and more. Our teams are collaborative, agile, innovative, and focused on creating the best client experience available. The communities and clients we serve know that by working with us, they’re collaborating with a firm that helps foster opportunity.
Working at Abonmarche means you'll have the opportunity to grow, learn, and share your expertise with others. Supported by a mentorship-based culture, our teams are empowered to develop their skillsets and lead transformative work in the communities all across our service areas.
A strong emphasis on community and family means you'll have the chance to engage with your community in your work here at Abonmarche, through our volunteer and philanthropic programs, and within a culture of supportive work-life balance.
Abonmarche is seeking individuals for the following positions:
CIVIL PROJECT ENGINEER/PROJECT MANAGER in the Hobart office
•Manage, organize and execute engineering projects.
•Direct project team on a variety of municipal and private projects including: roadway reconstruction, sanitary sewers, storm sewers, water mains, bridges, trails, traffic signals, marinas and asset management projects. Also includes site design for residential, commercial and industrial developments
•Attend project planning meetings
•Assist in marketing and business development
•Deal with permitting, zoning planning and other officials on project issues
•Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget and quality goals
Qualifications & Skills:
•Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
•Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in Indiana preferred
•5-10 years experience in civil engineering
•Self motivated and able to work independently or with a team
•Good verbal and written skills
•Knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Microsoft Suite programs
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
SURVEY CAD TECHNICIAN in the Hobart office
- Supports Project Surveyors and Project Managers on boundary surveys, topographic surveys, ALTA surveys, subdivision plats, lot drawings, site engineering plans, other miscellaneous survey items.
- Coordinates survey requests with builders, contractors, and other clients.
- Performs research and gathers necessary documents for survey projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, with a focus on surveying and civil engineering. Previous consulting firm experience is preferred.
- Strong AutoCAD skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player, positive and motivating collaborative work style with open sharing of information and knowledge
- Ability to recommend improvements and innovations
- Sound technical judgment and decisiveness
Job Type: Full Time
For more information regarding any of the above positions with Abonmarche, please contact Michele Bollinger at 219-246-4192 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ADAMS RADIO GROUP
Adams Radio Group of Northwest Indiana is seeking a talented, dynamic Marketing Consultant who loves being in a fast-paced business environment. If you are a motivated, goal oriented and highly competitive person with a track record of thriving in sales environments, and helping business succeed – we may have an opportunity for you! Our top Marketing Consultants are resourceful, organized, customer-centric problem solvers with impeccable communication skills, an ability to cultivate relationships and are driven to be the best in the business. In return, we offer a career opportunity with top of the line training and support providing you with the opportunity to realize your full potential as a Marketing Consultant.
Our Company: Radio Stations: WLJE 105.5FM - Country, WXRD 103.9FM – Classic Rock, WZVN 107.1FM – Adult Contemporary. All stations provide local traffic, news and weather.
Key Responsibilities: The Adams Radio Group Marketing Consultant identifies and develops marketing campaigns for new business opportunities, develops proposals in response to client needs, grows existing client relationships, offers solutions to help clients achieve their business goals and ensures client satisfaction through collaborative communication.
* Identify business needs by gaining a deep understanding of client goals and objectives.
* Develop and deliver effective sales presentations as solutions for business needs.
* Continuous prospecting and aggressively seeking new clients through business networking, cold and warm calling and developing referrals to build a sales pipeline.
* Organize, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced business environment.
* Think creatively by developing original ideas.
* Create revenue streams to meet and exceed targets and goals.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Adams Radio Group Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Aldi currently has several positions available throughout Northwest Indiana. To search by locations, CLICK HERE.
Anderson Insurance, an independent agency established in 1939, is looking for an energetic customer service representative to help continue to grow the agency and themselves. This individual will work closely with the owner and team members.
Duties include, but not limited to:
-Process client request, (certificates, changes, claims, payments, etc.)
-Re-Market renewals and provide renewal proposals.
-Work closely with team members on new and renewal activities
-Input client activities into TAM system.
-Look for cross sell opportunities
-Answer incoming phone calls
-Respond to client inquires, incoming e-mails, mail, and company request.
-Maintain control of renewal expiration lists.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Email all resumes to email@example.com or call 317-819-4209 for more information.
Commercial Lines Account Manager
This is an ideal opportunity to work at a growing organization with a strong family culture. Shepherd Insurance is a privately-owned insurance agency that has delivered risk management solutions since 1977. With a wide variety of insurance and financial products, we are among the largest independent agencies in the Midwest.
As a Commercial Lines Account Manager on the Shepherd team, you will assist producers in the handling and processing of new and renewal commercial lines business in accordance with Agency procedures and guidelines. In addition, you will provide a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding, and servicing commercial accounts. With a positive attitude, the Account Management team also provides customer service to clients as assigned and requested.
- Provide positive, prompt, accurate, and courteous service to clients
- Coordinate expirations with producer to obtain renewal and/or new business information. Maintain expiration control log.
- Assist in marketing new and renewal business, determine premiums, prepare proposals, presentation packets and maintain underwriting and marketing information by carrier. Accompany producer to client meetings when requested.
- Check new and renewal policies for accuracy in rating, typing, coverage, signatures, and input these transactions to generate billing invoices. Ensure that these items are delivered and/or mailed to client or producer for delivery.
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies regarding insurance, claims, or administrative needs, and comply with the request and/or refer to the producer when necessary.
- Maintain a suspense system to follow up on outstanding orders, correspondence, reports, and follow up on overdue and suspense items.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
- Meet with clients to discuss and handle their insurance needs.
- Keep producers fully informed of all important activities on their accounts.
- Assist other departments and producers in cross selling and account rounding.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience: At least two (2) years’ experience in similar position is desirable.
- Education requirement: College degree preferred.
- Must be licensed per state and industry requirements.
- Must be able to understand and analyze commercial lines insurance coverage’s, forms, procedures, and policy rating systems.
- Should have thorough understanding of commercial lines underwriting and coverages.
- Must desire to acquire advanced insurance designations.
- Must be proficient in a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint) and AMS360.
- Professional designation is a plus.
At Shepherd Insurance, we strive to give you a platform to help others, while setting yourself up for a lifelong career. Our employee's self-being, financial future and education are our top priorities. We offer our full-time employees a full range of benefits including:
- Health, vision, dental, life and disability insurance
- 401(K) with Employer Match
- Paid time off
- Rewards programs
- Education tools and wellbeing programs
Named one of the Top 100 Independent Agencies in the U.S. by Insurance Journal
Named the #1 Top Insurance Workplace by Insurance Business America (2019 and 2020)
Placed among the Top 50 Elite Agencies in the U.S. by Insurance Business American
Inc. Magazine named Shepherd one of American’s fastest growing companies.
AT HOME BY CHOICE HOME CARE LLC
At Home By Choice Home Care LLC is a non-medical company seeking compassionate caregivers, CNAs, and home companions. Please call Lori or Dennis at 219-386-5781 for more information and for an application.
BEEF MART OF VALPARAISO
Beef Mart is currently hiring full and part-time counter clerks and meat cutters. Stop in for an application.
BLUE CHIP CASINO, HOTEL, & SPA
Several positions are available at Blue Chip Casino, Hotel, & Spa. Click Here for info.
BOBINSKI INSURANCE AGENCY
Growing independent insurance agency seeks outgoing, self-driven individuals to sell and service personal and commercial property casualty insurance in NWI. Multiple carriers, top commissions, bonus opportunity. Call 219-548-2550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply.
BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF GREATER NWI
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Northwest Indiana's Kidstop program is a before and after school childcare program for children in grades K through 5. Kids love Kidstop because they have so many activities to choose from, including Power Hour homework help, computer access, gym activities, outdoor games, arts and crafts, and spending time with new and old friends. We operate in numerous Valparaiso elementary school sites. If you have a passion to be a role model and mentor, helping youth to discover their potential, then our Clubs are looking for you! Starting pay from $10.50/hr, visit https://www.bgcgreaternwi.org/careers/ to apply, or submit your resume directly to email@example.com. We look forward to you joining the TEAM!
Brightstar Care is currently looking for CNAs and HHAs. The CNA job description can be found HERE. The HHA job description can be found HERE. To download the application, please CLICK HERE. Contact Colleen Gallagher at 219-299-2319 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
BURKE'S OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT
Burke's Outdoor Equipment is moving into their BRAND NEW building this spring and is looking to hire qualified mechanics! If you have experience in servicing small engines and/or zero turn mowers and are looking for a positive change, contact Nadine @ email@example.com. Burke's offers competitive pay and excellent benefits. If your experience includes leadership or supervision, there is a lead position available as well.
CARIBBEAN POOLS, INC.
We have available positions for 2 seasonal pool technicians. Technicians are responsible for cleaning customers swimming pools, maintaining chemistry, and safety standards of the company. Applicants should be willing to work rain or shine, be able to pack a lunch, provide own transportation to shop, arrive on time for shift, have open availability Monday - Friday, able to swim, and have a positive attitude. Seasonal pool technicians can expect anywhere from 40 - 55 hours per week. Shifts start at 7:00 a.m. Monday - Saturday. A valid DL with no points is a bonus. Call 219-299-2997 for more information.
CENTER OF WORKFORCE INNOVATIONS
Center of Workforce Innovations is a nonprofit workforce development organization that serves as a catalyst for community and business investment in workforce, education, and economic development building.
They are known for serving as an intermediary that convenes community and industry groups to facilitate solutions. They provide data and labor market information, offering information about resources, focus on talent pipeline development and seed best practices that help in formulating the solutions. They also directly deliver services such as career advising, have community learning centers for adult education services while overseeing a network of adult education providers, provide consultation services beyond Northwest Indiana and they provide oversight for the American Job Centers, known as WorkOne in Indiana.
Qualified candidates should submit their letter of interest and resume to:
Qualifications include advanced academic degree; extensive leadership experience and strategic decision making skills; experience with federal and state workforce development programs and policy, as well as experience working with boards and other public decision making bodies including budgeting, project management, operations, various funding sources, and understanding of issues related to business investment in workforce, education, and economic development building as well as government regulations. Must have the ability to travel in and out of state.
Center of Workforce Innovations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Please visit https://www.centier.com/careers/ at any time to view current openings, further information in regards to these openings, and to apply!
Traveling Universal Banker
Client Service Specialist
Mortgage Loan Officer - Crown Point/Merrillville
Enterprise Application Administrator
FT Universal Bankers - Crown Point/Merrillville/Gary
PT Universal Bankers - Chesterton/Gary/Hobart/Portage
Small Business Banking Analyst
Reduced FT Universal Banker - Gary
Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist 1
Credit Reporting Analyst
CENTRAL AGENCY INSURANCE
Central Agency Insurance is hiring Insurance licensed agents for sales and service. Apply by calling Benita at 464-4467.
Chester Inc is ready to grow our architectural team as well as our design presence within Northwest Indiana and surrounding areas. We’re looking for a self-motivated, passionate Architect to be part of our design build team. As an architect in a commercial and industrial design build firm you will have the opportunity to work collectively on a wide variety of project types alongside many experience and talented team members.
- Participate and contribute to design discussions.
- Production and coordination of construction documents
- Produce graphics materials and images for client presentations.
- Attend project and client meetings.
- Interact with and be a representative of the company with clients and contractors as it relates to on-going projects
- Assist in the architectural design of projects from the conceptual phase through construction administration.
- Assists in designing interiors based on client vision and architectural needs and requirements that are set forth by the project architects.
- Assists with client presentations, shop drawing review, and construction administration. • Attend in-house project team meetings.
- May perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in architecture from accredited program is required.
- Strong knowledge of construction documents and technology
- Basic software and computer skills required including AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), 3DRendering Programs.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Professional Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
Community Healthcare Systems Hosting Open Interviews. CLICK HERE for more information.
COUNTRY INN AND SUITES
The Front Desk staff is often the first and last person a guest encounters during their stay. This means providing the highest quality of hospitality service is not only a duty, but a passion. From arrival to departure and every point of contact in between, a front desk attendant is expected to be friendly, knowledgeable and efficient.
The hotel operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Therefore, the ideal candidate will have open availability and must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
The candidate can be considered for a full time or part time position.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
Must have the ability to speak, understand, read and write the English.
Must be able to multi-task effectively.
Must have the ability to apply appropriate resolution to stressful situations.
Must be able to follow policy and perform to enhance professionalism in appearance and behavior.
Must be able to perform basic computer skills (including Excel, Word, and E-Mail).
Duties and Responsibilities:
Safety & Cleanliness
Practice safety standards at all times and keep the property safe for guests and fellow employees. Report any injuries or unsafe conditions to management.
Prevent any person(s) not registered as a guest from the use of hotel amenities (pool, fitness, breakfast, etc.)
Ensure cleanliness of all guest public areas at all times (i.e. vestibule, lobby, pool, and public restrooms etc.).
Know and live the mission and values of the hotel brand and company.
Directly responsible for overall guest satisfaction during every all interaction.
Maintain a friendly and helpful attitude at all times.
Greet every guest with a smile and verbal greeting.
Answer the phone within two rings with a smile and approved greeting.
Apply appropriate problem handling method(s) to quickly and efficiently resolve any guest issues.
Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
Handle guest mail, messages and safe deposit boxes as outlined in additional policy.
Effectively operate the hotel computer system or property management system.
Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel staff, services, room locations, room rates, amenities, and hotel surroundings (i.e. shopping, restaurants, and medical facilities)
Possess a working knowledge of all hotel systems including reservation and cancellation procedures.
Ensure guest reservations have full and accurate contact information.
Know guest loyalty program and accurately represent the brand's membership benefits.
Administer existing member's benefits according to brand standard.
Recruit new loyalty program members.
Monitor room availability, selling strategies, and rate discounts.
Knowledge of current package rates, group rates, local and national negotiated rates.
Execute group reservations, manage blocks and cut off dates.
Communicate with colleagues in all departments to meet needs of guests.
Follow all cash handling procedures including the hotel credit and check cashing procedures.
Open and close shift correctly. Make cash drops in accordance with proper cash handling procedures.
Knowledge of multiple different payment methods and billing procedures of guest reservations.
Wash, dry, fold and bundle laundry as needed.
Maintain complimentary coffee, water and cookie stations.
Complete shift work checklist as assigned.
Must successfully complete education related to assigned duties and role.
Other duties as assigned.
FAMILY CONCERN COUNSELING
Family Concern Counseling is hiring for two clinician positions.
CLICK HERE for details regarding the position for a Mental Health Counselor.
CLICK HERE for details regarding the position for a Licensed Mental Health Counselor-Children.
FAMILY & YOUTH SERVICES BUREAU
Are you tired of home visits, being on call and working weekends? How would you like to have a predictable work schedule and one that allows you time to spend with your family and friends? Consider joining our team!
Family & Youth Services Bureau is a nonprofit long-standing agency looking for a full-time passionate Indiana Licensed Social Worker or Counselor to work with youth and families. This new team member will participate in a variety of structured programming such as:
- Individual & family counseling
- Parent education
- Substance use education and prevention
- Delinquency diversion
- Specialized groups
A Master's degree with current licensure in the State of Indiana (LSW, LCSW, LMHCA and LMHC) is required for this position.
visit www.fysb.org for more info.
FAMILY EXPRESS CORPORATION
Family Express is currently hiring for multiple positions. CLICK HERE to go directly to their website.
CLICK HERE for an interactive brochure about becoming a Farms Agency Owner.
FIRSTLIGHT HOME CARE
FirstLight Home Care is family owned and operated doing business in Valparaiso, IN for seven years. We are a non-medical, private pay company. We are looking for kind, compassionate, caring, mature and responsible caregivers to join our growing team.
If you are looking to start, enhance...or change careers, consider FirstLight!|
* We are now hiring for Full-Time and Part-Time hours with flexible schedules!
* Hiring Overnight, weekend, evening & daytime shifts.
* Shifts available in Porter, Lake and LaPorte County, Indiana
* We offer paid training for all employees.
- Competitive Pay, $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
-We do on the job training
- We offer paid training for all employees
-11 Yearly Holidays at Premium Pay
- Mileage Reimbursement
Become a part of something great!
- Must have a sympathetic and compassionate attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly.
- Must have the ability to follow direction, communicate all issues and log daily notes.
- Must demonstrate maturity, professionalism, and the ability to deal effectively with changing demands.
- Must pass a complete background-check, including a check of criminal and driving records.
- Must pass a drug/alcohol screening.
- Must complete a 2-Step TB test.
- Must have a safe vehicle, valid driver’s license and up to date auto insurance.
- Must be 18 years of age and are able to work in the United States.
- Must be a high school graduate.
FRANKLIN PEST SOLUTIONS
Franklin Pest Solutions is hiring a Sales Professional. CLICK HERE for details.
G.E. MARSHALL, INC.
G.E. Marshall, Inc. is looking for an Administrative Assistant. Provide administrative support to owners, managers, and all various departments. Duties include construction office support functions, general clerical, receptionist, data entry, and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction. If you are interested in being a part of the G.E. Marshall, Inc. team, please fill out our employment application. You can download our employment application from the “Contact Us” page of our website (www.gemarshall.com). CLICK HERE
Part-time AP/AR/QB Associate needed. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golden Tech is seeking qualified applicants for the following 3 positions:
*Tier 1 Entry Level Service Desk Technician
*Tier 3 MSP Service Desk Technician
*Outside IT/MSP Sales Representative
Email resumes to email@example.com.
HEAT WAGON, INC.
- National Sales Manager - see posting on Indeed.com
- Hourly Production Assembly Worker - seeking full time person to assist in manufacturing of portable, temporary heaters. Responsibilities include working with hand tools, inventory management, order fulfillment. Looking for an energetic, dedicated and responsible person willing to learn and share their knowledge in a small business atmosphere with many long term associates. Compensation commensurate with experience. Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IN GOOD COMPANY
In Good Company, one of Northwest Indiana’s leading management companies is seeking a Leasing Consultant in the Westville region. Our organization takes great pride in following The Golden Rule and we strive to make our communities great places to work and great places to live.
-Greet prospects, provide tours and qualify by covering all criteria.
-Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
-Update availability report, process applications for approvals. Submit processed applications to the Community Manager for approval. Follow up with applicant regarding status.
-Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed date.
-Answer phones, enter service requests and respond to inquires.
-Follow up with prospects.
-Assist management team with other various tasks as required.
-Consistently implement policies of the community.
-Represent the company in a professional manner at all the times.
-Candidates MUST have a friendly and positive can-do attitude as well as excellent communication skills. Enthusiasm is essential.
Benefits include: health/dental/vision, paid holidays, 401k and paid vacation in the first year.
Qualifications: Administrative experience preferred.
Please send Resumes to email@example.com
Indiana Beverage has been a family-owned beer wholesaler in Valparaiso since 1939. We proudly distribute over 2,000 brands of beer to our retail partners throughout Northern Indiana. Since our inception, we have worked diligently to promote responsible consumption of our products and give back to our local communities. As a wholesaler we serve as the middle tier of a three-tier system of beer distribution comprised of brewers, wholesalers and retail outlets. This vital system ensures that consumers have abundant choice and variety available to them, state and local taxes are collected efficiently, and that moderate, responsible consumption is promoted.
Click HERE to view our current job openings or to submit a general application.
JIFCO PRODUCTS, INC.
Hurco CNC Milling Programmer for small lot Job Shop.
Competitive Wage to the qualified candidate.
- Program Hurco CNC Mills for new parts
- Setup CNC Mill and Tooling for existing parts
- Maintain and Maintenance CNC Mills
- Run production on CNC Machines
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience Programming CNC Mills
- Knowledge of Hurco Mills preferred
- Proficient in the use of measuring gauges, calipers, tape measures, squares, protractors, bore gages, thread gages and other tools
- Ability to perform math calculations, including fractions and decimals
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- A 401(k) plan with a generous company match
- Paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- One shift Monday thru Friday 6am – 2pm (with occasional overtime when needed)
Please send your resume and/or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LAKESHORE PUBLIC MEDIA
Lakeshore Public Media, which operates Lakeshore PBS and Lakeshore Public Radio, is the public broadcasting entity for NW Indiana & Chicagoland. Our mission is to enrich the lives of Region residents through lifelong learning, the celebration of human diversity and engagement in civic concerns. We strive to bring our listeners and viewers the best of PBS and NPR programming along with in-depth local and world news, talk, music and more.
Communications Coordinator Job Description:
This is an entry-level position within the Development Department designed to assist with a range of communication needs including but not limited to research, writing, content development, and media relations. All to support the station’s fundraising efforts as well as its mission to inform, inspire and entertain the communities we serve.
The Communications Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Write and distribute press releases while developing and maintaining press lists and media relationships.
- Help develop and execute communication and marketing strategies that strengthen Lakeshore’s brands across internal and external audiences.
- Assist with the creation of content for various efforts including letters, on-air scripts and one-sheets.
- Develop, execute and monitor processes to collect feedback from our audiences as well as the community.
- Assist with grant research and grant writing.
- Represent Lakeshore Public Media at community events.
- Work closely with the Membership Manager to support the organization’s membership and fundraising efforts.
- Communicate programming opportunities for Lakeshore Public Media productions with program directors in the NPR and PBS systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the VP of Development.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Exceptional writing, editing and communication skills.
- Efficient computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Photography experience and knowledge of editing software such as Photoshop is preferred.
- Ability to work on a broad spectrum of projects, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
The Communications Coordinator will work Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a 60 minute break for lunch. Additional or shifted hours may be required occasionally.
The Communications Coordinator is a full-time, salary position. Eligible for paid vacation after three months.
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please. EOE
Local Morning Edition Host:
Lakeshore Public Radio – 89.1 FM (WLPR-FM) is seeking a talented part-time on-air announcer for Morning Edition, for local news, traffic, and weather.
- Live on-air board operation for morning network news magazine. Switch programming functions from network to local programming; accurately and seamlessly segue from content shared by all stations to content specific to individual stations. Read and write weather, traffic, and other announcements. Troubleshoot technical difficulties.
- Generate journalism content (both interviews and other reporting) in concert with the news team. Meet regularly with news and contribute to editorial plans.
- Value, contribute to and sustain Lakeshore Public Radio’s commitment to a culture of belonging that sees our culture’s history of power and privilege and seeks to balance that with inclusion of many diverse experiences and perspectives.
- Preparation for daily show—familiarity with local markets served. Review top stories, prepare rundowns and digest of national and local program elements. Record any elements needed for individual stations. Revise and update weather forecasts, traffic, and any shared continuity. Work with news team to accommodate daily news features, daily changes in program schedules including breaking news, addition of new elements, etc.
- Flexibility to cover and assist with other shifts, radio operations, and breaking news/events including evening and weekends.
- Participate in stations’ fundraising endeavors as needed, especially semi-annual public radio fund drives. Serve as ATC representative at stations’ events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least two years of professional on-air experience in a similar drive time host or reporter position.
- Bachelor’s degree in broadcasting or journalism or related field.
- Public Radio experience preferred.
- A working understanding of public radio content and style, including strong writing skills.
- Strong radio board operation skills.
- Strong audio production, and digital editing skills with audio editing software, Adobe Audition preferred.
- Proficiency in using Windows computer software, internet skills, Audiovault broadcast automation system, NewsBoss writing software, and high level of technical competency.
- Sophisticated knowledge of national, regional, and local current events and politics, in keeping with National Public Radio standards, is expected by the audience.
- Ability to follow the broadcast clock.
- Air-check with local news, traffic, and weather
- Cover letter and resume
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. EOE
LEGACY SIGN GROUP
Legacy Sign Group has an exciting opportunity open for the right candidate - Executive Assistant & Marketing Coordinator. https://www.indeed.com/job/executive-assistantmarketing-coordinator-92df3e2cf91f45dc
Legacy Sign Group is currently hiring Project Managers and Shop Personnel. Please send resume for consideration to email@example.com.
LEVERICH PAINTING & DECORATING, LLC
Professional Painters: Candidates must have at least 5 years of professional painting experience, including the proficient use of sprayers, ladders and power washers. Professional painting skills include the ability to cut angles (no tape method) with speed and accuracy. Customer service skills and a clean driving record are a must. We do perform regular background and drug screenings. Pay is determined by work experience and the ability to complete jobs in a timely manner. Please email a resume and at least two work references to Jeffrey Leverich at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (219) 617-5288 to arrange for a video interview.
General Laborers: Candidates are required to perform general labor duties with relation to Exterior & Interior painting. This includes lifting up to 75 pounds of painting equipment such as ladders, sprayer & power washers. Must be able to work efficiently and neatly with the Paint Crew. Must be able to pass a background and drug screening. Pay starts at $12/hour. Please email your resume and two work references to Jeffrey Leverich at email@example.com or call (219) 617-5288 to arrange for a video interview.
LITTLE U ACADEMY
Join our Team!
Monday-Friday, No Late Nights, No Weekends
Seeking: Lead teachers, Assistant Teachers & Kitchen Assistants
Little U Academy cares for and teaches children 6 weeks to age 12. We provide children with the best opportunities to learn in a fun, safe, and loving environment.
Little U Academy is interested in employees that are energetic, outgoing, have a positive interest in teaching and serving the families in our community. Currently, we are seeking teachers and teaching assistants. If you are interested in making a positive difference in the lives of the children in our community, find out why Little U Academy is a great place to work!
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensed Therapist Job Opening Valparaiso/Michigan City
LPA Counseling is seeking an Outpatient Therapist to join our team!
LPA Counseling is HIRING! We are hiring Licensed Clinicians (LMFT, LCSW, LMHC) in Indiana for in office, remote, or hybrid positions. LPA Counseling is offering YOU so much flexibility! YOU create your own schedule! LPA Counseling has two locations, Valparaiso and Michigan City, but serves clients throughout Indiana via teletherapy. LPA Counseling is a small family-centered outpatient counseling practice that works with individuals, families, and couples age 4 to 104 with diverse backgrounds and areas of concern. We offer an excellent benefit package and a flexible schedule with a remote teletherapy option. We offer a very competitive benefit package for full-time employees that includes:
Benefits for full time staff:
- CREATE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE! Days and hours are flexible
- 401k with 4% employer match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - LPA pays 75%
- Paid Time Off
- Paid life insurance
- Paid short term disability
- Aflac policies available
- Sign-on bonus for full-time positions
- Competitive wages
- Starting at $38/hour for fully Licensed Therapists
- Immediate access to supervisors and staff
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Implement and review individualized treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers as needed
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Minimum master’s level education in a counseling, marriage and family therapy or social work field
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and families
MARC T. NIELSEN INTERIORS
OPERATIONS MANAGER FOR AN INTERIOR DESIGN FIRM
Talents required: excellent people skills, a good sense of style, ability to gain the respect and confidence of clients and vendors through consistent proven results. An innovative person with a professional attitude who is a natural marketer, consistently seeking out new opportunities and clients.
Expertise needed: strong communication skills--written, verbal, and on social media--good organizational skills and time management. Basic bookkeeping and computer skills and experience are required.
Job encompasses: Office management, assist with inventory management, new business development, working with team on project management, manning phone, keeping books, A/P and A/R, and some client contact. Must be physically able to occasionally assist with deliveries to clients. Assist with client lunches occasionally, and with special events. Pitching in on light housekeeping chores is required of all staff. Core belief is to enjoy what you do and be the best you can be at it.
This position requires 24-32 hours/week. Hours are somewhat flexible and could grow to full time depending on the applicant, the economic environment, and the growth of the company.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
MASSAGE ENVY - VALPARAISO
FRONT DESK MANAGER POSITION
Massage Envy has been providing massage and skin care services in Valparaiso since 2015. Massage Envy is the #1 provider of Massage and Skin Care Services in the nation! We are looking for a full time Front Desk Manager with great customer service skills and sales experience. We have a helpful, relaxing and professional environment. Our staff of Licensed Massage Therapists and Licensed Estheticians are caring and passionate about the benefits of massage and skin care services. Our membership based business is growing quickly along with the services that we provide. We are looking for a Full Time Front Desk Manager that can help us continue to grow our wellness business. Our Clinic Manager, Chris, is more than willing to meet with you and discuss this opportunity. Please send your resume to Chris.Dunkel@massageenvy.com. Check out our website and see the job description and/or fill out an application at MassageEnvy.com.
MODERN WOODMEN OF AMERICA
This is an amazing opportunity to join an outstanding organization dedicated to people. Since 1883, we've been focused on securing futures with financial guidance and products. As a fraternal organization, we aren't scared to get messy. We paint park benches, serve meals to those in need and play in dodgeball tournaments; all to raise funds and support our community. Our team here in the Greater Greenwood area support growth professionally and personally.
Greenwood Office Values and Mission Statement
In our local communities covering Greenwood, Indianapolis, and the surrounding cities, we believe our ideal employee embodies and believes in the following ideals:
- Devoted Team-Player: The success of the team is the most important; Senior representatives assist new ones and we encourage team-advising with clients. Our team includes a staff of experienced financial advisors with vastly different backgrounds. Certified Financial Planners, Fraternal Insurance Counselors, Investment Advisor Representatives, etc. They’re expected to assist our brand-new representative to ensure their success.
- Relationship Minded: We manage relationships, not assets. If your clients and members become close confidants and feel the care you have for them and their family or business, they become clients for life
- Valued Citizen: Our fraternalism and community-service is unmatched in the industry. Above all of this, we develop our representatives to become community pillars. Demographically and geographically, our representatives are seen as people who can be counted on and called on in times of need or leadership.
What you can expect to do as a Financial Representative
You'll meet with clients to map out their financial futures by providing guidance and recommendations through our state of the art tools. You'll achieve sales goals and be rewarded with expense paid trips to world class destinations. You'll design your schedule so you'll be home for the moments that matter most. In addition to meeting with clients, you'll participate in fraternal activities. Trivia nights, food drives and raffle fundraisers are just a glimpse of the activities you’ll take part in to raise funds for local nonprofits, individuals and families in your community. Because of all your hard-work, you'll be invited to attend training seminars and serve on panels at Modern Woodmen's corporate office. Your input and feedback will be used to help shape the future of our organization.
You as a Financial Representative
You are a driven individual with an entrepreneurial spirit. You love visiting with people and feel accomplished when you help someone find a solution to their problem. You believe giving is better than receiving, especially when it comes to your community. You love being inspired and your integrity drives you to do the right thing. You strive to always have a positive attitude and you have the mentality to accomplish anything you set your mind to.
What Modern Woodmen offers
Beyond a hands-on training program, a flexible schedule and joining the most amazing team here in Greater Greenwood area, there's more! Your amazing benefit package includes free health insurance and an awesome retirement plan (so you can enjoy the best days of your life). This includes a matching 401(k) and a Pension. Plus, opportunities for top producers to attend sales conferences in destinations such as Bermuda, Vancouver, and Switzerland await you. And lastly, you're joining an organization on a mission to provide you with the best technology in our industry.
So, the real question is, what are you waiting for? Get in touch today.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $65,000.00 - $90,000.00
NITCO is currently hiring for Installation & Repair Technicians. CLICK HERE for details.
GET MORE OUT OF YOUR CAREER
Choose a career where changing someone else’s life for the better is also life-changing for you – personally, professionally and financially.
FINANCIAL PLANNING WITH NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
Are you looking for more fulfillment from your career? Are you starting to think about a job change? Now’s the time to consider Northwestern Mutual.
Our financial professionals help clients reach their goals by developing and implementing financial plans to show clients where they are today, plan where they want to go tomorrow and provide the financial tools and support to help them get there.
Sounds exciting and scary all at the same time? Don’t worry, we don’t expect you to know everything on day one. That’s why you’ll receive in-depth training and partner with industry experts until you’re ready to do it on your own.
Visit http://crownpoint.nm.com/ or contact John Dawson directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 219-525-1903.
Opportunity Enterprises is currently hiring! Please visit our website for the current listings under the Careers page at www.oppent.org.
PHILIPS ACE HARDWARE, VALPARAISO
Looking for full or part-time work with a group of friendly and helpful co-workers? Philips Ace Hardware and Gift Gallery in Valparaiso is currently hiring for office positions. Please apply in person at Philips Ace Hardware, 3100 Calumet Ave., Valparaiso.
PORTERFIELD FAMILY CHIROPRACTIC
Porterfield Family Chiropractic is looking to hire a Front Desk Assistant. Are you a ROCK STAR? Nurturing person? Do you love deadlines? Attention to detail? Like structure, processes and procedures? Punctual and dependable? Willing to learn? Play to win and to have fun while meeting goals? Looking for a challenging opportunity with a career path? Immediate opening for full time for front desk receptionist/patient assistant in a very busy doctor’s office. Great people skills, organization, and ability to work in fast paced fun environment. Previous experience would be great but not essential for the right applicant. Positive attitude, good work ethic, team player, and love of people all required to be successful in this position. This is hourly wage position with future incentive / performance bonuses. Please reply with your resume for consideration of joining our awesome team. High school diploma Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel. Knowledge to do basic office type duties, copy, scanning, phone skills. Experience in a medical setting ideal, not necessary must be able to multi-task, be detailed oriented. This is a full time M-F position. Resumes may be sent to email@example.com Attn: Rachele Watson
PORTER-STARKE SERVICES, INC.
Porter-Starke, a Community Mental Health Center, has openings at its’ locations throughout northwest Indiana, Including positions for Marram Health Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center. Please visit https://www.porterstarke.org/careers to apply, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Pratt Industries has positions available in Valparaiso. To view listings CLICK HERE.
RECYCLING & WASTE REDUCTION DISTRICT OF PORTER COUNTY
CLICK HERE for information regarding Public Relations Coordinator
Customer Service Specialist: Requisition ID 14385 - Valparaiso, IN
At Farm Credit Mid-America, we believe people are our strongest asset. We are consistently looking to hire individuals from a wide range of experience and skills who have a desire to serve. Currently, we have over 1,500 employees across Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Our company offers competitive salary, 15 vacation days, 15 sick days, 11 holidays, award winning 401(k) with outstanding employer match, medical, dental, vision, short-term, long-term and other insurances, fitness incentive, tuition assistance for employees and dependents. CLICK HERE for info.
STRACK & VAN TIL
Strack & Van Til has full time job openings in the deli. To view openings and apply for positions, CLICK HERE.
TEACHERS CREDIT UNION
Teachers Credit Union has an opening for a Part-Time Universal Teller. To view opening, CLICK HERE.
TECH CREDIT UNION
Mortgage Loan Officer
Do you have experience in residential mortgage lending, title, or real estate brokerage? Do you love meeting people and helping to make their dreams come true? Do you value local, quick determinations? If "yes", CU Mortgage Services has a great opportunity for you as a Mortgage Loan Officer.
CU Mortgage Services, a division of Tech Credit Union, is a successful mortgage provider serving Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland communities for nearly 30 years. We are seeking a motivated Mortgage Loan Officer to self-source residential mortgage loans by working with personal contacts, realtors, business associations, etc. Our Mortgage Loan Officers are supported by a corporate marketing team and a highly trained team of processors and closers. You'll enjoy our competitive compensation plan which includes progressive commission along with a robust benefit package including health, life and disability insurance, a 401K with a generous company match.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of two years of experience in loan origination, title or real estate sales, a proven ability to network, generate leads, and manage a sales pipeline. Apply today at www.techcu.org for #abetteroption.
TJ CUSTOM CLEANING
Growing locally owned commercial cleaning company looking for part time cleaning tech. Job requirements include but are not limited to the following:
Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, be able to work evenings and Saturdays, (some shifts start at 3:30 pm), be willing to submit to a background/fingerprint check. Approx. 20-30 hours per week with a very competitive starting pay. Please email us at email@example.com to apply.
TLC Companies is looking for energetic team players to join our ranks. We work behind the scenes to help keep America moving by providing top shelf service to the Transportation Industry. As the country’s largest Transportation specific PEO, we pride ourselves in being the best in class when it comes to risk management, payroll processing and driver screening services. Positions are currently available in our BRAND NEW Valparaiso office. We have a casual work culture and amazing health and benefits package. What are you waiting for!?! Apply with us today! You can also check out our website by going to www.tlccompanies.com
Resumes and/or questions about current open positions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRADEWINDS SERVICES INC.
Visit www.tradewindsnwi.org/careers/ for a list of current openings and more information.
TUDOR CLEANING & RESTORATION
Technician Training Available, hourly help wanted. Work description: carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, water damage and area rug and upholstery cleaning, perform maintenance on equipment at the end of each job, organization of truck contents and set up for next day. Application requirements: high school diploma, valid driver's license, and letter of recommendation. Working conditions: lifting equipment up to 30 lbs. average, cleaning of residential and commercial properties, must be able to get into crawl spaces and attics, must be able to use basic mathematics and read a tape measure. Salary/Wages: $13.00 - $17.00 per hour based on qualified work experience. 24/7 "on call" bonus opportunities. For more information, contact James Tudor at 219-405-6223.
United Temps Inc. currently has several jobs available. CLICK HERE for details.
The United Way currently has a job opening with more to be available in the near future. The available position is for an RSVP (Retired Senior Volunteer Program) Coordinator. CLICK HERE for details.
US #1364 FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
US FCU is one of the premier financial institutions in Northwest Indiana and we are looking for hard-working individuals to fill several part-time teller positions at our branches located across Lake and Porter Counties. Please visit www.usfederalcu.org/about/careers/php for information and how to apply.
VALPARAISO COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
Valparaiso Community Schools has many opportunities for employment. We are currently hiring School Nutrition Technicians, Bus Drivers, Custodians and Instructional Aides! Please visit our WEBSITE for our current listings and submit your application today!
We are also hiring Substitute Positions! Substitute positions offer flexible schedules and you only accept work when you are available. Not looking for employment opportunities? Please consider volunteering within the schools. We are currently looking for volunteers in our Food Services Department. Contact Nicole Biehn in our Human Resources Department for more information about being a Substitute or Volunteer for Valparaiso Schools.
VALPARAISO COUNTRY CLUB
Valparaiso Country Club is looking to hire a service-centered, forward-thinking, "hands-on", collaborative leader who can inspire and manage the staff to accomplish the goals set forth by management and the Board. The candidate should be a true thought partner not only for their Board but be able to support their management team and staff to ensure a sense of ownership, accountability and teamwork.
Golf club experience is preferred, the candidate must demonstrate proven financial competencies in planning and monitoring annual budgets, and improve accuracy in forecasting. The Board and management team expects a GM to lead operations, raise the bar on overall member and staff experiences.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Valparaiso University is looking to fill the following positions:
Lecturer/Assistant Professor in Accounting - http://apply.interfolio.com/120718
Lecturer in Management - https://apply.interfolio.com/118868
VNA HOSPICE NWI
VNA Hospice is hiring! CLICK HERE for more information!
VON TOBEL CORPORATION
Von Tobel Corporation is currently hiring for multiple positions. To view current openings for all store locations, please CLICK HERE.
WILD BIRDS UNLIMITED
Wild Birds Unlimited is in search of a dependable sales associate who is willing to work at least 32 hours a week, up to 9 hour shifts at a time, Saturday’s 8:45 to 5:15 are mandatory. Candidate must love Birds and nature, and enjoy sharing fun, nature and bird conversation with our customers. Must be able to assist customers in getting their purchases to their vehicles, this includes handling 20# bags of bird seed. Salary is negotiable, depending upon availability and willingness to be a serious and reliable team member. Call Lora at 219-465-0508 for an interview.